Look at the LWP::* modules (LWP::UserAgent, or LWP::Simple, in
particular). It comes with the libnet distro on the CPAN.

Cheers,
Kevin

On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 04:22:17PM -0400, david ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said
something similar to:

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day because that