on Fri, 07 Jun 2002 07:30:44 GMT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mark-Nathaniel
Weisman) wrote:

> $link_extor = HTML::LinkExtor->new(\&handle_links);

This is just for setting up the handler.
Add the following line to do the "real" work.

  $link_extor->parse($html);

[Note: Could it be that you used the 'reply' functionality of your
email program on another message from this list, and then changed the
subject? I ask because your message shows up in my newsreader under a
different thread, namely "When to chomp"]
--
felix