I tried that but unfortunately does not seem to have an effect on it. If you
look further down the structure under interfaces that's where i should be
setting the DNS server but unfortunately that will not be the same from
computer to computer and I have not been able to find a way to determine
that name & use it. If I can get a way to do that then it will solve my
problems.

Thanks

NOTICE: This message and any attachments are confidential and intended
solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender at Nanoteq (Pty) Ltd immediately, telephone number +27 (0)
12 672 7000. Any unauthorised use, alteration or dissemination is
prohibited. Nanoteq (Pty) Ltd accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss
whether it be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from information
made available and actions resulting there from.