On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 09:57, Shishir K. Singh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a C program. In there is a function that I need for perl. This is the first
>time I am dealing with the C / Perl Interface. Is there any detailed reading material
>on how it's done ??  Any guidance would be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Shishir

Sight unseen I would say your best bet is the Inline::C module.  If it
doesn't do what you need then you need to read perldoc perlxstut (the XS
tutorial), perldoc perlxs (The XS manual), and probably perldoc perlguts
(just what it sounds like).

--
Today is Prickle-Prickle the 23rd day of Confusion in the YOLD 3168
You are what you see.

Missile Address: 33:48:3.521N  84:23:34.786W