Hi folks,

I have some problems with the Chart::Plot modul:

I started to use the module
(http://www.speakeasy.org/~cgires/modules/plot/plot.html)
to make some plots. Without any modification I get nice plots,
but when I use setGraphOptions() and getGDobject() the trouble begins:

When I add an the graph title by
 "$img->setGraphOptions ('title' => 'My Graph Title')" or the
title of the axes, a graphic with two times the same plots (one is a
little bit displaced above the other) is produced.

The problem with getGDobject() is, that perl can't find it:
"Can't locate object method "getGDObject" via package "Chart::Plot"
(perhaps you forgot to load "Chart::Plot"?)". But the modul is loaded.

Konrad