From: Timothy Johnson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 1:21 PM
To: 'Tucker, Ernie'; Timothy Johnson; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: perl email

Well, I'm not sure how $smail works, but offhand I'd say that the problem is
that you put the content-type line in the message instead of the header.
All header info has to go before the two newlines.  Try this:

 open(MAIL,"| $smail");
 print MAIL "From: etucker\n";
 print MAIL "To: $ubr_info{'email'}\n";
 print MAIL "Subject: Errors on $ubr_info{'IP'}\n";
 print MAIL "content-type: text/html\n\n";
 print MAIL "<html>";
 print MAIL "</html>";