"set linesize" is a SQL*Plus commmand. The database knows nothing
about "set linesize". DBI talks directly to the database engine,
so only Oracle SQL statements are understood. Why are you
wanting to issue a "set linesize" command? It's the responsibility
of your script to format the output appropriately; DBI can't help
with that.