Hi.

[snip]
> How can I call a subroutine which is defined in another file i.e.
> the calling
> perlscript and the function are in different files.
[snip]

When asking a new question, consider either a new thread or cutting down the
text of the message, whichever you prefer.. ;)

You are looking at using modules, and creating your own modules here. Look
for messages from drieux, he has some ideas on how this should be done... ;)

http://www.wetware.com/drieux/CS/lang/Perl/PM/PMbasics.html

is his page with info on this..

Also check the perldoc for more info, as well as your usual Perl books..

//Anders//