Yes you're right, that's exactly what happened. Donwloading 633 now.

Thanks :-)

>>> Timothy Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/03/02 04:43pm >>>

You probably need to upgrade from ActivePerl 5.6.1 build 631.  There
was a
bug in that build that would cause this to happen if you ran a verify
--upgrade from PPM.  You may also have problems with the Windows
Installer
holding up your system for a while trying to "fix" your ActivePerl
installation if you don't explicitly run your scripts through the
interpreter ala "perl myscript.pl".