From: William Black [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 5:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Quick question.

Hi All,

I'm new to Perl and I just have a quick question.

Within my perl pgm I'm trying to set it up so that if an error occurs an
email is sent to a certain person, page etc.

So far All I've done is set up a hash as shown below:  How can I use this
hash and any built modules to accomplish my task.  In addition, if there
areany modules please include them.

%contact_info{
        name => 'John Smith',
        title => 'Hard Worker',