Hi all:

I'm stuck again!

I'm trying to copy a file using Win32::CopyFile, and the ActiveState
debugger actually lets me run the script without complaining.... Until I get
to the "said" line!
The "stdout" error I get is:

 "C:\Perl\TIFFPDF>perl -d tiffpdf.pl
usage: Win32::CopyFile($from, $to, $overwrite) at tiffpdf.pl line 39, <CFG>
line 6."

The code line is:  Win32::CopyFile $CurrTIFFDir."\\".$_.".tif",
$WorkDir."\\ImageMagick";

The first param evaluates to "I:\data\system\public\netscan.tif" (correct),
the next param evaluates to "c:\perl\TIFFPDF\ImageMagick" (also should be
correct).

I've also tried:  Win32::CopyFile($CurrTIFFDir."\\".$_.".tif",
$WorkDir."\\ImageMagick");    [ie, with brackets either side or params].

Using the debugger watches, I can see that the vars evaluate to the full
pathnames of SOURCE_PATHNAME and DEST_PATH (no file name).

The definition of the Win32 command specifies a third param of $overwrite
which I don't need.  I've tried my syntax with and without an extra comma at
the end (with no param after the comma).

What am I missing???  I assume this command is supposed to work like the
regular DOS command that one would use.  Using the pathnames that I've used,
it should all be correct!

Regs
Rupert Heesom
Asst Distribution Engineer