Title: Message
Hello everyone,  first I'd like to say thank you to everyone who responded to my issue with Avoiding Duplicate Entries.  I took the advice given and found a solution. Thank you very much!

My latest problem has to do with regular expressions and the logfile that Norton Antivirus 2002 creates.  I've attached the Norton activity.log.  I would like some advice as to how to go about parsing this file and making some sense of it.  I'd like to somehow pull out the virus name, path and whatever else I can.  I'm not even 100% sure if regular expressions are the way to go.  Any and all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Joshua Scott
Security Systems Analyst, CISSP
626-568-7024

======================================================================================NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.