From: David Gerler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2002 11:00 AM
To: Beginners
Subject: Help installing Mail::Audit

I am running win200 and ActiveState Perl. I am attempting to install
Mail-Audit with the PPM. I have successfully install Mail-tools and
Mime-tools.

However, when I use "install Mail-Audit",

I get  "Error:  no suitable installation target found for package
Mail-Audit."

Any help anyone can give is appreciated.

David Gerler
Gerler Enterprises
PO BOX 16357
Chesapeake VA 23328