Hello List,
   I've got an easy one probably, however, I can't figure it out. I'm
writing a command line script which asks the user to complete some
simple information. I use the <STDIN> pushing the value into a variable,
however when I got to post the variable to another variable or array, it
has a carraige return in it so instead of posting the way it should it
adds lines vertically. Can anyone help me get the Carriage returns out
of the <STDIN>?

Thanks,
Mark