Thanks in advise =)

In case, my source is not an Excel spread sheet, but a Hash Of Array.
So is that mean if I want to use this function, then I have to convert
my HOA to Spreadsheet, then use the method below to sorting about ? Or
anything I can do more direct ? Or anything can let me directly convert
a HOA to CVS ? I would apperciate for any further hints. Thanks !!!

Rgds,
Connie