> > I read one comment about Crimson Editor - it can fit on a floppy I
> > can remember when that was a given - fit on a floppy.

SciTE can too (unpacked!) : http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html
Though if you wanted macros you'd have to install FilerX :
http://llt.chez.tiscali.fr/
which is another floppy. But packed they'd both fit on one ;-)

Jenda

=========== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain
I can't find it.
                                        --- me