From: Wiggins d'Anconia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Sorry this is so delayed, but I have to exploit the chance to be anal
> :-)...
>
> In two of the responses the language of "creating a value" was used,
> which is also dangerous in a *philosophical* way (I use the term
> extremely lightly), in such that an "expression" could also *create*
> NO value (aka undef, or NULL) in which case it is an expression that
> is creating (for lack of a better english word) a response (though I
> am sure this isn't precise enough either), even though that response
> has no value, is undefined or NULL.

This is just playing with words :-)

I consider even NULL or undef (or in VB Empty and Nothing) to be
values. A little special, but still values.

Jenda
=========== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain
I can't find it.
                                        --- me