perldoc -f localtime

You don't need to install a module, it's built into Perl.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Hogue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 10:00 AM
To: perl
Subject: Converting dates from seconds since epoch into regular form

Hi,

I know how to take a given date and turn it into the number of seconds
since the epoch, but I can't figure out how to take a date in this form
and turn it back into a human-friendly format. I have looked around the
date::manip and date::calc modules but don't seem to see anything that
specifically does this. Am I missing something?

Alan

=====
"Do I repeat myself? Very well, I repeat myself; I am repetitive."