From: drieux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> here's a really DUMB question....
>
> but I consider perl's "hash" to be one of
> the two or three critical features - the
> other one is clearly the RegEx stuff that
> allow you the power of sed/awk but without
> having to fork the child to do that...
>
> the question then of course is whether the
> ability to gin up packages is the next most
> important - or closure - with regards to
> a well reasoned variable scoping solution....

I don't think such top-tens are good for anything, but this is mine:

        1. the comunity
        2. the comunity

then for a very log time nothing
and then

        3. the comunity

;-)

Jenda

P.S.: I think flat namespace is simply stup... too simplistic.
=========== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain
I can't find it.
                                        --- me