Please people, do NOT cross post to the beginners lists. If your
question is not CGI related, post to the beginners list, if your
question is CGI related, post to the beginners-cgi list. Never, ever,
ever, ever should you need to ask a question on both lists.

If you don't know which list to post something to, read the FAQ of the
list (on http://learn.perl.org/, and also posted here weekly) and make
an educated guess of which _one_ to post to.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Cheers,
Kevin

On Fri, Aug 16, 2002 at 11:38:12PM +0800, Connie Chan ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said
something similar to:
> I am on a Win32 system, and  I use the fatalsToBrowser to prompt errors
> with some scripts. However, the error mesg will also prompt where exactly
> the file(script) is located. In case, I don't want the full path is exposed.
> Can I modify sth , perhaps regex s///, to mask the root path ?
>
> like :
> File not found : html/log/connie.txt at C:\WWWroot\CGI-ALL\index.pl line 12.
>
> is better be masked as :
> File not found : html/log/connie.txt at /index.pl line 12.
>
> Is that possible ?
>
> Rgds,
> Connie
>

> --