I am trying to get the time and date that some one sends me an email.
can anyone help me or point me in the right direction as how to get these in
perl ???

Thanks in advance for your help - its much appreciated
Anadi

You are just a dewdrop, and as you meditate the dewdrop starts slipping from
the petals of the Lotus towards the ocean. When the meditation is complete,
the dewdrop has disappeared into the ocean. Or you can say, the ocean has
disappeared into the dewdrop.

Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh.