Hi all,

        I was wondering, can Perl create and format a Word document using a
template and can Perl create draft copies of Emails with (or without)
attachments?  I want to automate a report process so that perl generates the
reports (which I do right now into HTML format that I then save as a Word
document) and creates the emails so I can send them out.  I need drafts
because some of the emails need to have additional addresses added on
manually.

-Sarah Kirby
LAN Support
BLS