I get the following error when I try to get documentation about a module or
function.

Can't spawn "cmd.exe": No such file or directory at C:\Perl\bin/perldoc.bat
line 395.

does anyone have a fix for this?

-Thanks,
Brad

Notice:  The area code for the Wal-Mart Bentonville General
Office in the US has changed from 501 to 479.  Please make
sure that you are dialing 479 when making calls to any
General Office location.

and intended solely for the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email
in error destroy it immediately.