First off thanks a bunch to Jeff for giving me that nice solution
to my "Constant Question" in yesterdays thread. I even sorta
understand why it worked:) Todays problem is to do with Tk.
How does one change the Tk color scheme globally for the
app? By this I mean is there a way of not having to specify
the "-background=>$BG_COLOR" for every widget?

  $objDialog=$objWindow->Dialog(
    -background=>'grey',
    -title=>"NOTICE",
    -text=>"This space intentionally left blank.",
    -default_button=>'Ok',
    -buttons=>['Ok']
  );

The above dialog box pops up in some light yellow color
and then slowly repaints intself grey. How do I avoid the
initial light yellow color? I'd prefer a solution from within
Perl rather then editting an X file. TIA:)
--
-Timothy

eMail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WebPage: http://mail.asl.bc.ca/~timothy