Was your perl loaded from rpm?
Can you tell us what paths are in @INC?
Where is the "Crypt/Cracklib.pm" file?

As far as loading other modules, let CPAN be your friend.  For instance
at the command line, invoke the CPAN shell with

root>  perl -MCPAN -e shell

(configure CPAN, most questions are pretty easy, if you don't understand
the default is usually safe)

cpan> install Crypt::Cracklib

(configures, builds, and installs the module for you)

http://danconia.org