Hi Mark,

given how small your data chunk is, you can do it any way you'd like.
Here's a chunk that works ..

(Query_Database() just returns an array where each element contains an
array ref to all the elements of that column.)

     @History = Query_Database("SELECT
Change_Date,Person,Event,History.Ticket_Number,Tickets.Open_Code from
History LEFT JOIN Tickets ON Tickets.Ticket_Number = History.Ticket_Number
WHERE $_ ORDER BY $Order;");

     print "<CENTER><TABLE BORDER=1>\n";

     for $a (0 .. (scalar @History  -1)) {
         print "<TR><TD>$History[$a][0]</TD>\n";
         print "<TD>$History[$a][1]</TD>\n";
         print "<TD>$History[$a][2]</TD>\n";
         print "<TD>$History[$a][3]</TD>\n";
         print "<TD>$History[$a][4]</TD></TR>\n";
     }
     print "</TABLE>\n";

I did it this way so I could add different formatting to each row if I
wanted to, but ended up not bothering...