I would like to install perl and the modules I've installed on a server on
an isolated network. This network is not connected to the internet.

I'm using Activestate Perl 5.6.1 build 633 on Windows 2K and NT machines.

What I was thinking was to run the msi from activestate to install the base
perl.

To get the modules I've installed on the other system, I thought I could
copy the perl directory off of my C: drive and copy it over the installation
on the isolated network.

Would this work??? Would this give me the modules that I've installed?

It seems to me it would, but I wanted to get feedback from the highly
knowledgeable people on this list. :-)

Keith