I searched the FAQ but the reference I got, I didn't get, if you know what I
mean. Can someone show me the code to link to the library mentioned in the
subject line? Running SunOS 5.8. I got this from perl -V:

  Compile-time options: MULTIPLICITY USE_ITHREADS USE_LARGE_FILES
PERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT
  Built under solaris
  Compiled at Mar 28 2001 13:51:56
  @INC:
    /tools/perl/lib/5.6.0/sun4-solaris-thread-multi
    /tools/perl/lib/5.6.0
    /tools/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0/sun4-solaris-thread-multi
    /tools/perl/lib/site_perl/5.6.0
    /tools/perl/lib/site_perl

TIA
--