Hi Ebdaad,
  You might be doing some mistake on the command line.
  When you write "perl patch_gd.pl" on command line,
the shell will read 'perl' as the command and the rest
as the arguments. Now in arguments parts also it read
each argument until whitespace is not encountered so
there is no way it will confuse "patch_gd.pl" as
"patch" command.

Cheers
Dharmender Rai

 --- Ebaad Ahmed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi
David,