Tim,

Thanks for this information.

I managed to install Win32::Lanman using PPM. But I still got an error
message installing Win32::Service. I'm going to see how difficult Lanman is
before racking my head with Win32::Service.

But here is the error I got if anyone is interested. :)

E:\>ppm
PPM interactive shell (2.1.6) - type 'help' for available commands.
PPM> set repository dave http://www.roth.net/perl/packages
PPM> set save
PPM> install win32-service
Install package 'win32-service?' (y/N): y
Installing package 'win32-service'...
Error installing package 'win32-service': Read a PPD for 'win32-service',
but it is not intended for this build of Perl (MSWin32-x86-multi-thread)
PPM> quit
Quit!
Thanks.

Alex