I have written a perl program which I want to give to my
friends to try out. But the program uses a few libraries
that are normally not installed by default. So how do I
ship my program? What is the general way of doing this?

In java, when I give my program I also give the libraries
ie., the jar files. and one just has to make sure he has
them in the classpath while running my java program.

But with perl, it seems one has to "install" the libraries
before he can use them.

can somebody help me what I should be doing? How do other
deal with this issue?

thanks
--rp