Hi,

Thank you but when I try and run that by doing a

Perl script.pl file.shtml >newfile.txt

I am getting a blank output.

Sorry if I did not explain myself correctly.

There are multiple instances of this line in the one page, and I need to
generate a simple text file to use for another application, which
happens to be a news ticker.

Thanks again for your help.

Ian