Hi folks,

Quick question.... I left my books at home. I am sure I'e seen a way to next
a loop to a higher level.....

Let me explain......

while <> {

        if ($_ =~ /something I need to find/) {

                if ($_=~/something that tells me I need to look elsewhere/)
{
                        doublenext; # exits to next itteration of while
loop;;;; :-) Bypassing higher IF.....
                }
                else {
                        do something cool;
        else  {
                do something less cool;

I know there is not a function "doublenext", but what can I do to get the
functionality of the fabled "doublenext"?

Thanks.....

At work having writers block!!!!!!!!

James Hughes