Hi all, I've run into a bit of a problem. I need to see if a program is
currently running. If it is, I want to display this on a web page that tells
the status of the program (either on or off). The script I created which is
probably longer than it needs to be, basically issues a system(ps -A) call
and writes it out to a file which in turns gets parsed through. This works
fine from the command line. However, when I try to execute this same script
by accessing the web page, it won't write the file to the directory which
causes it to in turn display incorrect results. I am not sure what
permissions a cgi-script (or the directory it resides in) should have so I
didn't want to just try to change permissions to allow it to write. I may be
approaching this the wrong way entirely so any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Jessee