Hi,

Thanks for all your help. I found the way Jeff wrote:

$sth = $dbh->prepare("SELECT * FROM table");

worked the best for what I wanted my program to do. I've nearly finished
writing my program now, after receiving a great deal of help from you guys
regarding MySQL with perl, how to use it, etc. I knew absolutely nothing
about MySQL before my first SQL post, and with help from you guys, I've
managed to build up a huge database for my program to work with.

Thanks once again,

Dan

000701c26887$8a8daed0$3864a8c0@comice">news:000701c26887$8a8daed0$3864a8c0@comice...