Ana M2emarfagón wrote:

> Hi all!
> I'm new in perl, and I'm a little lost.
> I want to find something, perl module, function, site to find it, ...,
> that return me the size of a process in memory. I've the pid of the
> process and need to now the size.
> If possible, I need that work in Unix, Linux and windows.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Ana

try:

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
use strict;
use Proc::ProcessTable;

my $t = new Proc::ProcessTable();

foreach my $p (@{$t->table}){
        print $p->pid," ",$p->cmndline," ",$p->size,"\n";
}

__END__

$p->pid gives you the process id of the process
$p->cmndline gives you the command line that start the process
$p->size gives you the size of the process in memory

david