First of all, sorry for my poor english.
I work with DNA sequence and want to extract relevant motives of course
using regular expression.
A concrete example will be better than a long description of my problem, so
:

Here is a string corresponding to my DNA strand :

cgttgctagctgctatcgatgtgctagtcgatgctagtgcatgcgtagtgcagtcatatgctaggcat

I want to extract all the substrings beginning with tag and finishing with
tag including substrings with same start point but different length like :

tagctgctatcgatgtgctag
tagctgctatcgatgtgctagtcgatgctag
tagctgctatcgatgtgctagtcgatgctagtgcatgcgtag

How to write a regular expression which will not increase the value pos()
after finding one match but keep the same value of pos() and extract all
sequences with different lengths ?

To sum up, if I have this sequence :

taggcgttatcgctagcgcatcgataggctactattcgtagcc

My regular expression must extract :

taggcgttatcgctag
taggcgttatcgctagcgcatcgatag
taggcgttatcgctagcgcatcgataggctactattcgtag
                    tagcgcatcgatag
                    tagcgcatcgataggctactattcgtag
                                      taggctactattcgtag

Thanks for any help ...