Greetings!

I've had this script configured and running on two other servers without any
problems. I'll be a monkeys uncle if I can get this to run on the new server
we have moved to. This is a Linux based server and I do have a modified
wwwboard script running without problems. Script was uploaded in text format
and permissions set at 755. I am using the system path in the $basedir. Path
to Perl is correct. I want to search the "messages" folder which resides
within the Chat directory. The error I continually get is Internal Server
Error and I see nothing to help me in the error log. Any insight would be
appreciated. I'll post the variables below. Thanks in advance!

Dennis

Variables#            $baseurl = 'http://www.familyworkings.com/';
                               $basedir =
'/usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/familyworkings.com/httpdocs/';
                               @files = ('*.html');$title = "Family Workings
Chat";
                               $title_url =
'http://www.familyworkings.com/Chat/Chat1.html';