On Tue, Oct 08, 2002 at 01:45:27PM -0700, Jim Thomason wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Go to barcharts.com.  They have a convenient cheatsheet for Perl - 8 1/2
> x 11, six pages,laminated.

Hmm.  That's two recommendations for this, but I'm not sure I would
trust anything that claims to be about PERL, the Practicle Extraction
and Report Language [sic].  That's two mistakes in the title.  I trust
they managed to get the price right ;-)

Instead, let me suggest The Perl Reference Guide, by Johan Vromans.
Johan is a long standing member of the Perl community who has been
keeping this guide pretty much since the beginning.  It is published by
O'Reilly but available in a variety of formats from

    http://www.squirrel.nl/people/jvromans/perlref.html

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net