I am trying to create a graph showing que length in relation to time.  My
problem is that the script below does not put the time in the x-axis, it
just puts 5,10,15,20 etc.  I think the problem is with the x axis commands.
I've changed the x_tick_number to auto and null, but the actual values are
never displayed. My environment is RH7.2, perl v. 5.6.0.  Please reply to
this email address as well as posting to the group.

TIA, Lance

#!/usr/bin/perl

use GD::Graph::lines;

@data = (
     [
"15:44",
"15:49",
"15:54",
"15:59",
"16:04",
"16:09",
"16:14",
"16:19",
"16:24",
"16:29",
"16:34",
"16:39",
"16:44",
"16:49",
"16:54",
"16:59",
"17:04",
"17:09",
"17:14",
"17:19",
"17:24",
"17:29",
"17:34",
"17:39",
"17:44",
"17:49",
"17:54",
"17:59",
"18:04",
"18:09",
"18:14",
"18:19",
"18:24",
"18:29",
"18:34",
"18:39",
"18:44",
"18:49",
"18:54",
"18:59",
"19:04",
"19:09",
"19:14",
"19:19",
"19:24",
"19:29",
"19:34",
"19:39",
"19:44",
"19:49",
"19:54",
"19:59",
"07:04",
"07:09",
"07:14",
"07:19",
"07:24",
"07:29",
"07:34",
"07:39",
"07:44",
"07:49",
"07:54",
"07:59",
"08:04",
"08:09",
"08:14",
"08:19",
"08:24",
"08:29",
"08:34",
"08:39",
"08:44",
"08:49",
"08:54",
"08:59",
"09:04",
"09:09",
"09:14",
"09:19",
"09:24",
"09:29",
"09:34",
"09:39",
"09:44",
"09:49",
"09:54",
"09:59",
"10:04",
"10:09",
"10:14",
"10:19",
"10:24",
"10:29",
"10:34",
],
     [

1.51,
1.53,
1.16,
1.07,
0.68,
0.73,
0.68,
0.69,
0.67,
0.70,
0.61,
0.56,
0.85,
0.83,
0.59,
0.50,
0.57,
0.47,
0.70,
0.41,
0.43,
0.40,
0.45,
0.33,
0.25,
0.30,
0.26,
0.25,
0.27,
0.32,
0.29,
0.27,
0.28,
0.22,
0.44,
0.34,
0.27,
0.28,
0.43,
0.49,
0.39,
0.27,
0.18,
0.20,
0.25,
0.15,
0.10,
0.08,
0.10,
0.14,
0.11,
0.13,
0.21,
0.18,
0.34,
0.33,
0.20,
0.22,
0.32,
0.26,
0.33,
0.48,
0.55,
0.53,
0.58,
0.60,
0.36,
0.37,
0.45,
0.56,
0.51,
0.62,
0.72,
1.02,
1.05,
1.00,
0.96,
0.77,
0.85,
0.84,
0.91,
0.73,
0.78,
0.99,
1.21,
1.90,
2.52,
1.85,
1.23,
1.26,
1.11,
1.46,
0.92,
0.91,
0.79,
     ],
);

my $graph = new GD::Graph::lines(950,150);

$graph->set(
        x_label => 'Time',
        y_label => 'Processes Waiting',
        title   => 'Processes Waiting vs. Time',
        y_max_value => 3,
        y_min_value => 0,
        y_tick_number => "5",
        x_tick_number => "10",
        box_axis => 1,
        line_width => 2,
        show_values => 0,
        long_ticks => 0,

);

$graph->plot(\@data);

open(OUTPUT, ">/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/output7.png") or die "Can't open
output7.png: $!\n";
print OUTPUT $graph->gd->png();
close(OUTPUT);