Can someone help me with some basic logic?

I have an array with unique tablenames from a DB
catalog view

TABNAME
-------
Org
Employee
Dept

Each of these tablenames has columns in a hash array

For example, ORG would have 3 columns and the array
would be as follows:

ORG  ID
ORG  COL1
ORG  COL2
EMPLOYEE ID
EMPLOYEE COL1
EMPLOYEE COL2....etc.

I'm trying to build a statement that iterates through
the array and builds a statement for each table.

I have another array that stores just the table names.

I can't seem to build a statement like this:

ID, COL1, COl2

I've got two loops one for the tables
but then I want to test if the $table_name=keys
(%col_hash) then print the columns...

Anyone iwth some idea?

=====
Regards,