It would appear that the "mysql.bundle" file is the output file:

"cc -o blib/arch/auto/DBD/mysql/mysql.bundle"

Is this possibly a permissions issue? or maybe a non-existing path,
though I would think cc would try to create the path.

How are you installing, with CPAN or manually downloading?

http://danconia.org