How do I make a script run as a specific user.

I am working on a script that uses a pipe to send information to a
program that outputs to a file. It works on win2000. I have uploaded
it and it runs and works correctly when run in the debugger from a
shell with the command "perl -d". The only time it doesn't run is when
it is called as an action from a form in a browser. The only
difference that I can find is that when call from the browser it runs
as "nobody". In the debugger it runs as the login user and works
correctly.
        When I say that it runs as nobody, I mean that the file output from
the pipe is owned by "nobody".
        Can anyone shed any light on this? How can I make the file run as my
user? Alternately, how do I make it chown the file to me. This is on a
virtual host server.

David Gerler
Gerler Enterprises
PO Box 16357