> Not really perl related but maybe someone did the research..
> Programmers spend lots of hours in front of those text editors. What
> colors (background and font) are the best for the eyes (vision)?
>
> thanks,
> Mariusz

I'm sure you can find some medical papers on this on the Net.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-
8&q=ergonomy+computer&btnG=Google+Search

Just one point ... black on white requires bigger frequency than
white on black. A frequency that would be good enough for WoB would
visibly flicker in BoW. And I guess there was a reason why some
terminals were not black-and-white but black-and-green.

Jenda
P.S.: I used to have my Win 3.x set to black background and green
letters. It looked nice, but some applications ignored the system
settings and appeared in black-on-white :-(
I was too lazy to play with this later.
===== [EMAIL PROTECTED] === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery