On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Jenda Krynicky wrote:
> > I'm confounded by CPAN.pm's documentation. I've already configured the
> > module but can't figure out how to 'install' a module. e.g.,
> > MIME::Lite.
>
> Try
>       cpan> install MIME::Lite

That was the first thing that I tried. CPAN complained that there were "no
objects found of any type for argument MIME::Lite"

  cpan> i MIME/Lite

....reports...

distribution id = MIME/Lite
    CALLED_FOR    MIME/Lite

Maybe I'm using a bad mirror? CPAN is complaining that it can't find the
file. (I'm using cloud9.net.) How can I update the list?

--
Eric P.
Sunnyvale, CA