On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 03:54:24PM -0400, Nikola Janceski wrote:
> [...]

I suspect we are talking about "Integrated Development Environment" in
this case.

Personally, I use vim, zsh, X, enlightenment, xterm, man, perldoc and
perl.  Plus apt-*, make, rsync, mozilla, CVS and a host of other free
software.

If I have to use Windows, I add cygwin to that list and swap window
managers.

Others use emacs for just about all of the above :-)

Others will claim that this is just a DE, it is not I.  Don't listen to
them.  They're trying to sell you something ;-)

I think ActiveState do something.

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net