On Oct 26, email/phone: [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:

>package Electric;
>require 5.005;
>require Exporter;
>@Electric::ISA=qw(Exporter);
>@Electric::EXPORT_OK=qw(testvolts testamps testohms);

You don't need to qualify these variables with package names.

  package Electric;
  # ...
  @ISA = qw( Exporter );
  @EXPORT_OK = qw( testvolts testamps testohms );

>package Other;
>require 5.005;
>require Exporter;
>@Icuc::ISA=qw(Exporter);
>@Icuc::EXPORT_OK=qw(ac_check blowpage writedate);

See, it got you in trouble.  You're defining variables in the Icuc::
namespace, when you need them in the Other:: namespace.

  package Other;
  # ...
  @ISA = qw( Exporter );
  @EXPORT_OK = qw( ac_check blowpage writedate );