Hello Everyone,

Am trying to install SpamAssassin in my $HOME because I don't have
root. Anyways, my installation goes as far as the $make, but when I do
a $make install it fails with the following msg:

Warning: You do not have permissions to install into
/usr/perl5/site_perl/5.005/
sun4-solaris at /usr/perl5/5.00503/ExtUtils/Install.pm line 61.
mkdir /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Mail/SpamAssassin: Permission denied
at /usr/perl5/5.00503/ExtUtils/Install.pm line 114
make: *** [pure_site_install] Error 2

Anyways ideas as to how I can work around this? Also, I tried changing
the PREFIX and SYSCONFDIR to pint to my $HOME but that didn't work
either!

Thanks for your time.

--Sadiq