From: "Beau E. Cox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Have you ever been at a customers' site and
> found out the Perl module you thought
> _everyone_ had on their system wasn't?

No, but can imagine.

> This weekend I built CPAN via email (using
> XMail's message filtering/Jenda's Mail::Sender/
> etc.) You can SEARCH CPAN and DOWNLOAD modules
> via email.

Sweet. I think you should advertise this a bit when you are confident
with it. I don't think this service will be used much, but when it
will it'll save someones ass :-)

> Please let me know what you think. (Is anyone out
> there old enough to remember ftp-mail?)

:-)

Not really an FTP mail, but ... I remember an archive (sorry I forgot
the name) back in 93 that contained hundreds of stories (you know
what sort ;-) and that was accessed just like this. You mailed for
the list, you mailed for a story or two, ...

I still have quite a few of those stories on my PC ;-)

Jenda
===== [EMAIL PROTECTED] === http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz =====
        -- Terry Pratchett in Sourcery