From: Javeed SAR [mailto:SAR.Javeed@;sisl.co.in]
Sent: den 4 november 2002 06:12
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: hard coded

Hi all,

i am reading certain label names from  textfile stored in a particular
machine.
I am working on WIN2k.

For eg here i have kept it in machine blrk35ed.
This becomes hard coded, is there  any other way to read  label names,
because i dont' want to hard coded in my script.

open(FILE,"\\\\BLRK35ED\\LABEL\\comepr_voblist.txt");
@str = <FILE>;
close(FILE);
    foreach (@str){
    $out=`cleartool mount $_`;